Sunday, December 1, 2013

News - Gilbert Chamber of Commerce


One of the things each year my wife and I do is adopt two Gilbert Senior Citizens. We just love helping in this way with items they have asked for here at Christmas time.  Love doing this.  Bill and Pam Christmas 2013

 

Bill


 

Bill Salvatore  Owner / Realtor / Veteran

President Phx V.A.R.E.P.

Realty Executives East Valley

Direct: 602-999-0952  ……. My passion is serving Teachers, Nurses, Veterans, EMT’s, Police and Fire Personnel

 with their housing needs. My way to give back using my knowledge of being a Realtor.

 Ask about my "Hero Rewards Program" 25% of my commission earned on each transaction

 is credited back to the client to use towards their closing costs.

 


News - Gilbert Chamber of Commerce

No comments:

Post a Comment