Tuesday, November 26, 2013

You can’t shut me up about this stuff! | AZVHV

You can’t shut me up about this stuff! | AZVHV

You can’t shut me up about this stuff!


Deb-Ruby Cheeks-Luray 93.3 KDKB
Deb “Ruby Cheeks” Luray of 93.3 KDKB with Bill Salvatore, Realty Executives East Valley

I’m really impressed by how much people care. VAREP has taken off like a bat-outta-hell. Since the formal induction of officers last month in Phoenix, our chapter of VAREP is just exploding. It’s a great non-profit, founded by Son Nguyen in 2012 and dedicated to helping Veterans and Active Military members with all aspects of homeownership.

As President of the Phoenix chapter, I had the pleasure of talking on air with Deb Luray of 93.3 KDKB last week. She was a delightful interviewer right from the get-go and she’s great at what she does. Naturally it didn’t hurt her credibility that she was a Patriots fan. I’ve got to tell you, Deb was fantastic at avoiding awkward silences of which I’m sure there was the potential for many. Neither Michael (a fellow real estate agent and VAREP member) or I are exactly radio pros but to our credit we did manage to get our point across with very little loss of cool.

Bill Salvatore with Vern Bagley 1010AM KXXT
Bill Salvatore with Vern Bagley 1010AM KXXT

This was actually the third time I’ve been given the opportunity to talk about VAREP in as many weeks. Vern Bagley of 1010AM KXXT is an ardent advocate for Veterans and has graciously invited us to speak twice on his weekly radio show “The Voice of Veterans”. I love his passion for Veteran causes. I don’t think I know anyone else with a finger in as many pies.

VAREP has a carload of educational and informational forums in our pipeline for 2014 and I can’t wait to get started! If you’re a real estate agent and would like to attend let me know, we’ll have a schedule available very soon. If you’d like information on membership in Phoenix or nationwide, or if you are a Veteran or Active Military and just need some help, give me a call. I’m getting really good at talking about this stuff



Realty Executives East Valley is an Independently Owned and Operated subsidiary of Realty Executives International, offering a complete range of real estate services to the entire Phoenix Valley Area. Bill Salvatore is owner/partner of Realty Executives East Valley, Founder of Arizona Veterans Helping Veterans (AZVHV), and President of the Phoenix Chapter of Veterans Association of Real Estate Professionals (VAREP).

 You can find details of services and discounts offered to Veterans and Military Members at: www.azvhv.wordpress.com and www.varep.wordpress.com or contact Bill Salvatore, 602-999-0952 for additional information.

 Bill Salvatore, Realtor/Owner/Veteran
 Realty Executives East Valley
1166 E Warner Road, Gilbert AZ 85296
602-999-0952

No comments:

Post a Comment